"Waddle on!" ~Lane Merrifield (Billybob)

ZX4237 Files: Missing Gary Part 3: According To Rookie

This is part 3 of my story. To see part 2, click here. To see part 1, click here.

Hi there!  I am Agent Rookie (Note: I am a baad spelllllerr sometImeS). Today I will be talking about this situation. Agent Robot ZX4237 is on a Little Break For Prototypes To Have Some Coffee And Chat, or LBFPTHSCAC for short. Anyways, I write most EPFSJ (Elite Penguin Force Secret Jokes). I am the fourth leader of the EPF and of the PSA. The Director (also known as she who must not be named) is the first leader, Gary (who disappeared) is the second leader, and Jet Pack Guy is the third leader.  I am best known for attending Club Penguin's April Fools parties, and I am also known for sinking the island.  So, moving on. It was a dark and stormy night, I was in the EPF. Sitting there. There were lots of other people in the room. It was the weekly meeting. The screen started up, and we heard the lady-like automated voice say, "Welcome To EPF Weekly Meeting #12345,00004. Today our discussion will be about: Gary missing. Beep bop boop".
 We saw the EPF logo, swirling on the screen as the automated voice spoke. It was silent (except for the automated voice). All was calm. All was dark. We listened carefully. I slurped on my lollipop very slowly.
 It started to label things and show possible attacks we could make, that kind of boring stuff. I wish I could skip the boring meeting, but Jet Pack Guy is late, Gary is captured, and the Director isn't here, so I am the only official leader. I was about to leave when .  .   .    . . . . . . . .. ........
 It showed us brand new EPF/PSA hideouts! Cool! I watched as I slurped my JUMBO Lollipop.
 Then the director came along. Don't yell in the meeting Dot Director!!
 Once the meeting was over, I went to the computer for the monthly mission.
"Attention Agents - I need your help! Someone is inside my lab, and I think that they're--

*BZZZZZKT* /-connection lost/-

And the picture of G was gone, as I expected. This is bad. Gary's lab is in London! How on earth does he expect us to get there from Club Penguin!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!? Well, penguins are birds, so they can fly, right? Right?
 I became the leader, after the Director left. I made a big, long, boring speech about Gary being captured:

"I, Rookie, was assigned to lead the Monthly Meeting of November. As you all know (pointing at the screen), Gary is captured. We, well at least I, believe that he was kidnapped (everyone agrees). Now, we need more clues about him. If this is from Herbert, he must have escaped." That boring speech I made kept going on and on, but I don't want to bore you. Afterwards, I went over EPFM, or the EPF mainframe, and-
 It looked like this! Herbert's bots have returned! OH NO!
 More attacking. . .
 Their evil little message. . .
 It can be hard to protect a mainframe when it's being attacked with mobs of bots!
To be continued: dun dun dun  .  .  .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there :) When you comment, please no cussing, spam, or inappropriate language. Note that all comments are moderated. Have fun! :)